Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

SO WHAT! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again this week. Ya'll need to as well

***Okay I have tried 4 times to get the button to work and cannot get it to work, so I'm going without it today! Sorry Shannon.


I'm tired of working. Yes, I'm only 27, but I'm tired of it, haha. To bad we're not extremely rich and then maybe I could quit. To much female drama.

My car is 10 years old and I'm still driving it like a champ, why? Because I have NO car payment and NO kids. No need for a new car when boyfriend has a new truck. :)

I need some new clothes is a bad way, but I have no sense of style and putting things together, so therefore I never go shopping and so I wear the same thing ALL the time. But I wear scrubs 5 days a week so whats the point.

I haven't had my hair highlighted in 8 weeks, ICK! Friday is the day. On that note, my hairdressor hates doing my hair. It is LONG and SOOOO thick.

I drink out of a Alabama camo huggie and love it.


So what are you saying SO WHAT! to?

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Stopping by from SWW . I'm with ya on the clothes thing. I wish that I could put things together but I suck and I'm always so envious of people that just throw something on and look fabulous!