Friday, November 21, 2008

I stole it from Ashley, but I liked it!!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do! Just copy this entire list and paste into a your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, after I wrap atleast 50 presents I start cheating and putting them into bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I'm allergic to real ones
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving, but I think I'm going to do it earlier!
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years or when I have time!
5. Do you like eggnog? No that stuff is gross
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I dunno, I usually got excited about all my dolls
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom and dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Preston, my little brother
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No and thats terrible I need to get one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, what is this world coming to?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? This god awful shirt from one of my cousins on my dad's side!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Holiday is my new favorite one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Like the week before! I procrastinate
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the homemade candy that is really good
16. Lights on the tree? Of course
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have to travel cause I live 2 hrs from the fam jam
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yep
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? My mom made me a bow, but in Russellville we have an angel that we bought the year that my grandmother died! Always makes me think about her, she truly was an angel!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both, my fam does presents from each other one Xmas Eve and Santa on actual Christmas
22. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Just getting together with the family and spending time with each other! Oh and playing games with the fam, we'll miss Kenny this year!
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I'm loving the new bright green ornaments this year!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My family does, steak, potatoes and salads, but I eat chicken cause I'm allergic!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new iron bed, and money of course!

No comments: