Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its been a while!!

I have been such a bad blogger lately! But it's hard to this when you work 48 hours in one week and the rest to make up 80 in the next week. Then all I want to do when I'm off is sleep. So anyways, I haven't had much time to do anything. So here's a little catch up on me.


Wow, I just looked at my blog and its been 2 months since I have posted. Obviously I can't remember everything, but here is some of it.


My little brother Preston races his bicycle for the UA Cycling team. Well this past weekend, they hosted a race. The UA team is very new and last year was their first year, so they don't have a coach or anything. So Preston, Sam, and Tyler did all the work and they did a very good job. All the guys from the different schools said they had a great time and Preston, Sam and Tyler were very good hosts, some of the best. Anyways....these races consist of 2 different types of races. There is a road race usually on Saturday and a crit on Sunday. The road race consist of a course made from the roads that is usually about a 10-12 mile radius and then you do it for 30-50 or more miles or sometimes more. The crit on Sunday is a course set up in a parking lot around 1k and all they do the whole time is sprint around the course for 30 minutes plus 3 laps. I went to all the races and it was so neat to watch them race. It might sound boring, but to me it is just as interesting if not more than watching football or something. So the road race on Saturday Preston finished 4th and we were oh so proud!! Here is a picture.









This was after he finished 4th on Saturday!







This is him before he started!




This is the team: Preston, Tyler, Sam and Andy

I've also been to one of my good friends wedding which was in January. It's crazy how almost all of my friends from highschool are either married or married and have kids. We are growing up! Sad!

So I've been thinking long and hard about something. Give me your advice. I have been having the itch about moving home where my parents live or actually in Florence and not Russellville. I have always lived far from my whole family and I would like to live closer to them. Getting to see my parents and family on a regular basis would be wonderful. Also, I have some friends up there too. I do want to go back to nursing school and planning on it, but I could go up there with no problem. So, I think I might do it. It would also save me a lot of money living up there because it is so much cheaper to live up there. The only problem would be, finding a job. Boo! Especially with the economy the way it is. So pray hard for me as I decide what to really do. I think I have made up my mind, but be thinking about me anyways....

Lent is a big part of my family and I'm giving up soft drinks for lent!!!

Till next time......

No comments: