Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blah Blog!

I know, this blog stinks! I made a scrapblog and its super cute, actually I made two! But when I called my trusty friend Allison she was already in the bed! What, its 8:40. Well she and her husband are in Knoxville for one of his training classes and so it was 9:40 there. Whoa, they go to bed EARLY!

This post is going to be purely random!

So hopefully tomorrow I can get to talk to her at an early time and I can figure out how to do this. I mean seriously my minor is Computer Science and I can't even figure out how to post a scrap blog. WHATEVER!! I am SO ready for this weekend as the #1 CRIMSON TIDE take on the Ugh Volunteers, ewww that color is just bad. I have complete faith in my team that we will pull out another win! It will be super crowded once again down here, and I will once again have to walk a mile to get anywhere, but that's okay, I will just get one of my great friends to give me a ride back to my car later. Haha.

So, I have officially taken my fake nails off to let my real nails breathe, well I've had them off for a while now and today I painted them a really pretty pink to match my toenails and sitting here trying to figure out this blog thing, I have already messed them up. Lovely, now I'm going to have to be my impatient self and redo them and sit there and let them dry!

I wish a cute boy didn't have a girlfriend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found this quote earlier, " I love that whole princess mentality, but also I like throwing my hair back (which I can only half way do now) and just wearing jeans and a tshirt." I think that quote was talking to me!! I could also add the no make up thing cause natural beauty is the best, right?

I have missed the bloggy world and am glad to be back!

Love all of you and of course ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

You better hurry and call me tonight or I'll be asleep again soon. Haha!! I'm a pregnant woman that needs a lot of sleep. Ha! Talk to you later!