Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Bestie Friends!!!

We'll start out with my birthday! I came to hang out with my best friends from high school, you know those ones you keep forever! Jami and I hung out and then we went and ate at a place I miss a lot not living in Birmingham, Sol Azteca. Yep, Ashley and Jami embarrassed me by making the band sing to me and taking pictures of me. Yes, I look terrible, I had only taken a shower and nothing else.


This is Jami, Me, and Ash after we had our belly's full and gotten all pretty to go downtown!

This is at rare martini, I don't know what was up that weekend, but it was dead, so we left and went to Innisfree and listened to this really fun band!

All three of us besties and me with my bday crown on.  I feel as if 25 is a bad number, I mean really? I'm 5 years away from 30 and that really scares this girl.

Then can you believe that I talked Jami into coming to see me in Tuscaloosa, home of the Crimson Tide? Yeah, me neither, but she drove out of her comfort zone and came and saw me and we had a BLAST!!!! I love her SOOO much.


This is me, Jami and my friend Erika.  I met Erika about 2 years ago and we have stayed friends. We had so much fun dancing that night.  Can you tell, we were all glistening!!

This is a joke! I was standing behind somebody, HAHAHAHAHAHA! I bet that was Jami's idea that I do that. 


I am so THANKFUL for my best friends.  They are for a lifetime and I will always love them and I always have so much fun with them.  Even though I dreaded going to Vestavia when we were moving, I have made some of the best friends out of the experience.

This week is of course THANKSgiving and I will do a Thanksgiving post later.  I have a lot to do before I go see my family in Russellville!

Love you all and until next time!






1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

I love this post and I love you also!! You and Jami need to call me and let me hang out with you guys. Even if I am pregnant I would still love to hang out with you guys. LOVE!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!