So I have read a couple of blogs, well the first one was a blog that I have read since her baby was NICU and I have just kept reading it and then I read Ashley Waldrop's blog and it was all about Praises. Sometimes we do not Praise God enough, we just ask for things. We always need to PRAISE Him as well. SO here are some of my praises.
1. My family, they are amazing and I love each and every one of them so much.
2. My parents, they have been so supporitive of everything Preston and I have ever done. Especially when they take care of us when we are sick! This is my 3rd surgery and they have been amazing through everyone of them.
3. That I have a job that I absouletly love. These days that is hard to say sometimes.
4. I have a house and an apartment to live in and car to drive.
5. My college education and am still going to college to pursue something that I love. Helping People.
6. My friends that I have. Even though I don't see some of you all the time, I'm so glad I have met you and we keep in touch. I love you all!
7. Health insurance! I'm so thankful I have a job that provides this!
8. My dogs, Bailey and Chloe, this might sound silly, but they always bring a smile to my face, even when I'm hurting!
I could keep going, but I don't want to bore you! Well I'm going to get back on the couch and keep trying to get better. I really want to go to the mall, maybe Mom and I can go tomorrow for a little while. I do need a new watch, mine broke and I wear one all the time, so thats a good excuse to go, right?
Here is a picture of my family, its back when I had longer hair, but the only one I could find on a computer! I'll try to find a better one later on my dad's computer.
We went to the TN for fall break and it happened to be on my birthday! This was our last day and we were about to leave! The leaves were so pretty. Anyways, Bailey is scratching on my because the computer is in his way of sitting in my lap, so I'm going to go. Until next time. Love ya'll!!