Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon for SO WHAT! Wednesday.

Today I'm saying  So What to,

  • I've eaten soup for breakfast the past two days and I like it that way. I do not like a lot of breakfast foods, so all is good.
  • I bought a $100 worth of groceries on Sunday for the bf and I and I haven't used a single item. HA.
  • Even though I liked my blonde A LOT, I went back natural. Blonde = to much work, we'll see how long it lasts.
  • I had to buy new scrubs this past weekend and I hated every minute of it. I love wearing scrubs, but they are so dang cheap expensive.
  • I didn't wash my hair today.
  • It makes me want to puke every time somebody posts pictures of the beach and how they are laying on the said beach. Ya'll all stink and I want to be there with you.
And thats all for today! Go link up!

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I like breakfast foods for dinner. I don't want to eat in the morning. I just want coffee! LOL. I do try to have a piece of fruit with my coffee.
New follower:
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/