Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's been a while!

Hey guys, I know, it's been to long. We've been busy.  For my birthday, my sweet boyfriend took me to the beach and we got to stay much longer than then last quick trip. It was SOOO nice while we were there. Not to hot and not to cold. Here are some pictures.

 This was our condo. It was great.


 Trying to get a picture of ourselves.

 There we go.

 On my actual bday, which was Oct. 9, it was cloudy so we went to WonderWorks, it was pretty fun and we are in the hurricane tunnel. HAHA

 Here we are in some computer thing.


 We made our names in this thing you push and it makes what you push.

 In an astronaut suit.

Then after that we went and ate at Bonefish Grill. It was so yummy. Thanks Babe, You're the BEST.

Maybe I can keep up, we shall see. Right now I'm recovering, so I have extra time on my hands :)

No comments: